Don't scroll, search for it here...

Conjolted Poetry

Conjolted Poetry

Sunday 10 June 2018

It's okay not to be okay.

It's okay not to be okay.
There's strength in accepting that you are crumbling... 
There's strength in accepting that you can't take anymore, 
There's strength in barely hanging in there when no one knows what it's like,
There's strength in accepting fear, that way you can face it...

I won't tell you to be strong, I know you are,
I won't tell you to hang on, I know you are, 
I won't tell you to say a prayer 'cause sometimes,
just sometimes God isn't enough

Not when you're feeling run over and victimised by pain...

I won't tell you I know what it's like, I have no idea
But I'm here for you, here through your wavering strength
To remind you that you're stronger that you think and that
you shouldn't worry about what hasn't unfolded
or come to pass, it will only make things worse.

Thandiwe, ndi niwe

No comments:

Post a Comment