Don't scroll, search for it here...

Conjolted Poetry

Conjolted Poetry

Friday 21 February 2014

Loud sirens.

Thoughts swirl round in my head,
loud as rainbow coloured sirens,
They lark all over my mind like cops-
around the block, working off the clock.

Sometimes they're toe to toe as if namaz,
I often fail to sleep, it's like jihad.
ayeh without them playing their part,
I would have no use for my Natraj.

And late night before I sleep,
my thoughts clink like machines,
I call it processing; my mind's a factory,
piecing things together so it can guide me.

When it's time for me to sleep,
they bleat like furry sheep,
to help countdown till I shutdown,
then I levitate far away into unknown.

During the day, I have more control
I manipulate them and make music,
I sail far away from rugged coast
on speed boats listening to waves.

when I'm Idle, they bring me turmoil.
and I can't wrap them up into silk foil.
When beautiful, I display them like fossil.
all in all, I'm glad they spoil me.

They can rule me all they want,
as long as they get me where I want.





No comments:

Post a Comment