Don't scroll, search for it here...

Conjolted Poetry

Conjolted Poetry

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Halle berry or hallelujah

Halle berry or hallelujah

Halley berry, Halle berry
Oh you're luscious as berry, 
I'd like to get a taste so I can quit being hungry.
And for what it's worth, 
I'd like to figure you out like math.
So we could equate through disputes, 
Have some conversation switch it up like mixed fruits.
And while we're at it, and I found the x.
How I wonder Mrs berry what would happen next;
Maybe some praising, as you're screaming, "HALLELUJAH!"
While we're going at it, and I'm giving it  to yah. 
But for this, unholy matrimony,
I might never thank God, 
For quenching my thirst in this feast,
Where I play as the beast of deceit,
who then marries you off into sin, 
Then leaves off for the next while your in the bin. 
That's a scene where I win even without a ring. 

Halle berry, Halle berry,
Oh you're so Luscious as berry.
I'd like to have taste so I can quit being hungry, 
I might play out all these scenes but I'd rather; 
Drown in the fresh blood of Allah.
Then figure you out like math, 
Before we set off onto this lawful path,
Where I derive the 'X' that turns out to be 'O';
A cute little diamond ring that puts you in awe.
Then we would have no disputes as we'd have no flaws,
And while we're at it, we could X-O.
How wonder Mrs Berry what would happen next?
Maybe some holy praising as your screaming; "HALLELUJAH,"
And I won't forget the holy water,
for I may want a baby in the new year.
And for this holy matrimony,
I shall thank God, 
For quenching my thirst in this feast,
Where I play as a man in pursuit,
Who marries you off into a lawful suite, 
In a case where I sink in the poison of your love,
and that of the almighty with no need for bail.



No comments:

Post a Comment