Don't scroll, search for it here...

Conjolted Poetry

Conjolted Poetry

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Inclined to loving you

My love for you is crude and can't be refined,
It's one of the purest forms you'll ever find,
but you always think I'm out here lying to you,
as I'm- lying there with you as if  you hired me.
You get all defensive and say it's not like that,
but it's a fact my past scares you, I understand.
the first cut's always deep there on it gets deeper,
you learn to love even more if you are a seeker,
and I've been walking so long my heart is sore,
don't let me walk anymore, I'm flawed and tired,
I need a home to keep this heart 'cause it hurts,
it has loved so much it needs to heal to work,
so it can teach you all the stories it's learned of this art.



No comments:

Post a Comment