Don't scroll, search for it here...

Conjolted Poetry

Conjolted Poetry

Wednesday 25 December 2013

A heart that authors, offers.

A heart that authors, offers.

May I offer this piece,
as a form of peace for I am meek.
I can barely draw a sword on guard,
ayeh this pen, my only possession;
is mightier than the sword.

May I offer these characters,
that I strive to put into words to
give character and convey a message
that as you perceive while you read,
gives reason for you to heed,
and change character for better.

May I offer you these words,
that I stand by and ward,
for they get me going and writing
special words to the wise like;
"words of slander kept down under,
a worth more than the pain caused
from foul words spoken out loud."

May I offer these metaphors,
in form of words to full-fill
wishful endeavours which are;
to convince you, that you are;
as beautiful as the reflection-
of twinkling lights over still water;
perfect with no need to alter.

May I offer you
my form of authortory,
for its all I have.



No comments:

Post a Comment