Don't scroll, search for it here...

Conjolted Poetry

Conjolted Poetry

Wednesday 25 December 2013

R.I.P

R.I.P

I never waved you goodbye,
I hope heaven greats you with a hello.
I never wanted to cry,
ayeh you left me all alone in sorrow.
Now my heart is 'really' hollow,
and my mind keeps playing our memories,
yet there's no chance for tomorrow.

I gave you the lift you needed,
all the attention you required, I heeded.
Ayeh, life was being sucked out of you as you pleaded.
You pleaded to pass on just so you could rest,
from the pins and needles that kept your heart beating.
ayeh all those earthly things couldn't keep you from leaving.
They only tortured you and made you want to walk the flat line.
And when the time came,
you walked on it then jumped off of it and into deaths' hands,
and your beep on the radar of earth stopped lighting.
It was frightening,
I was not even there to hold your hand in the darkness,
I was out in the sun, miles away trying to harvest.

Now, as thoughts of you endlessly build,
I do thank God he laid you to rest,
for the pain you went through-
was unimaginable and hard to fathom,
you surely do deserve stardom.
I hope that wherever you are,
sparkling like a star.
you are doing it effortlessly,
for you deserve to rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment